Betty Rose Dwarf Canada Hemlock - Tsuga canadensis 'Betty Rose'
It's been years since we've been able to offer this miniature garden gem! Betty Rose's new growth flushes out delectable creamy buds. The new growth slowly matures to a wonderful rich green color. Sometimes she gets a second flush of growth in the middle of the summer if the wee shrub is kept happy - partly shaded, cool, eastern sun only with evenly damp soil. Get her now while you have the chance!
- rare and slow growing
- can be sheared lightly to keep the shape
- growth rate: 1" to 3"/yr.;
- cold hardy to zones: 4-8 or -30F, heat zones: 8-1
- part sun to bright shade
- regular water if in a pot, let dry out to just damp
- fertilize after 2 years if planted in a container
- comes in a 4” pot
- an outdoor plant
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout. We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.
- Item #: TCBR
- Cannot ship to: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom