The Ol' Boot Pot for the Miniature Garden!
Add a little fun to your miniature garden. The boots vary slightly with the laces and the coloring from boot to boot ~ and all are adorable!
- 3/4" tall
- staked on a metal rod to hold its place in the garden bed
- inside depth is 1/2"
- just enough to plant a wee sedum cutting in it to really cinch the realism
Plant it with a little Sedum. Here's how:
- pinch about 1" off of a Sedum branch off the mother Sedum plant
- trim stem to fit in miniature container
- use end of a skewer rod to help get the soil around the plant and into bottom of the pot
- wait a 2 to 3 days before watering the wee Sedum cutting
- let it dry out between watering – but not for too long
- likes bright/sunny spot - part shade in extreme heat
*This is a scaled miniature product and intended for adult use only.
- Item #: PO124