Dwarf Korean Fir - Abies koreana 'Cis'
Sweet! A well-behaved "big" miniature garden tree, the Cis Korean Fir has the cutest little trunk that lifts the foliage up off the ground to look like a full-sized tree, but in miniature. It will do best sheltered from the hot summer sun if planted in a pot - great for eastern exposure or a part sun spot.
- Wonderful foliage adds interest to any mini garden scene
- Leaves are a lovely green with silver underneath
- Growth rate 2” to 3” per year
- Globed shape with cute trunk, prune lower branches if desired
- Cold hardy zones 4 - 6, or hardy to -30F
- Heat hardy zones 6 - 5
- Sun to part shade
- Well draining soil
- Regular water
- Do not let it dry out between watering
- Let dry out to wrung-sponge damp in between waterings
- Fertilize if in a container for more than two years
- Comes in a 4” diameter pot
- An outdoor plant
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 State and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.
- Item #: ABCS1