Elfin Thyme – Thymus serpyllum ‘Elfin’
A tried and true favorite thyme to use as an understory plant for the miniature garden bed. Looks great along a pathway or at the edge of the miniature patio.
Slow growing ground cover Thyme and a favorite for miniature gardening. It grows in a tight matt with tiny leaves that gently mound and spread. This one can be trimmed into a very cute little hedge.
- full sun to part sun
- let dry out to damp between waterings
- needs good drainage
- will spread about one foot wide and bloom mid-summer
- cold zones 4 - 10 or -20F
- heat zones 9 - 1
- an outdoor plant
- divide every second or third year to keep fresh
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA
- Item #: GCTHYMEL
- Cannot ship to: Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Canada, Cayman Islands, Denmark, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Isle of Man, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Virgin Islands, British