Exclusively from the expert miniature gardener and author of the bestselling Gardening in Miniature book, Janit Calvo.
This update has combined our printed booklet, our old PDF, and information previously published through our newsletter, to give you a solid introduction into this wonderful new hobby. The information is different than what's in the book too.
These instructions include information on:
- Creating long lasting gardens in containers or in the garden bed
- What kind of plants to use
- About soil and fertilizers
- Miniature garden design ideas
- Lists of starting points
- Miniature plants and trees that work
- About the sizes and scales
- How to make different kinds of patios and pathways that can last for years
- Care and maintenance tips
- 32 pages!
- Full color photos throughout
- Table of Contents
- Index of Resources
These instructions can be easily adapted for fairy gardens, terrariums and dish gardens of any size by changing the plants, containers and accessories used.
This pdf also includes the instructions for installing our Mini Patio Mix Kit, our solution for durable, permanent paths and patios that will not wash away when you water your miniature garden! Mini Patio Mix is sold separately here: http://www.shop.twogreenthumbs.com/Mini-Patio-Mix-Kit-PAKT101.htm
- This is only information - no supplies are included.
- Written in PDF format and will be downloaded upon purchase.
- You are purchasing a digital eBook, not a printed publication.
Copyright (c) 2008-2016 by Janit Calvo - All Rights Reserved
These instructions, digital or if printed, may not be copied, shared or distributed in whole or in part without the written consent of Janit Calvo.
- Item #: PDF100