Miniature Daisy - Bellium minutum
A tried and true favorite miniature garden bedding plant for the “understory” in your miniature garden bed. This plant will keep growing and giving. Divide your miniature daisies every year or two, to keep it fresh.
- full sun to part sun
- damp soil, don’t let it dry out completely
- long blooming, from June through to September
- real, daisy-like flowers too
- 1/2" blooms are the cutest
- when not in bloom the wonderful green colored matt is great for texture
- hardy to -25F or Zone 5 to 9
- heat hardy zones 9 thru 6
- comes in a 4" pot
- an outdoor plant
- can be divided right away
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.
- Item #: GCSU01