Pink Chintz Thyme - Thymus serpyllum 'Pink Chintz'
A pretty ground cover thyme to use as an understory plant for your miniature garden bed. Expect this thyme to look more like a shrub than low-growing ground cover. Looks great along a pathway or at the edge of the miniature patio, or plant it to trail down the edge of a pot or rock wall.
Pink Chintz Thyme has a deep, rich green colored leaves tinged in red, with a deep red colored stem. A very classy combination. Dark pink flowers in mid summer.
- full sun
- needs good drainage sun
- let dry out to barely damp between waterings
- will spread along the ground
- a bit taller than our other Thymes, can grow to 5" tall
- salmon blooms in mid-summer that change color as they age
- cold zones 4 to 10, hardy to -30F
- heat zones 9 - 1
- an outdoor plant
- divide every second or third year to keep fresh
*Flowering photo is from the grower's catalog.
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA
- Item #: PL-THYMECH
- Cannot ship to: Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Canada, Cayman Islands, Denmark, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Isle of Man, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Virgin Islands, British