Sophisticated Fairy Gardening: Advanced Techniques, Ideas and Imaginings, By Janit Calvo
~ An addendum to Gardening in Miniature: How to Create Your Own Tiny Living World ~
FINALLY! It's here! The first installment in our fairy garden series. This has been several years in the thinking and making. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed getting out here for you to see. Happy Fairy Gardening! - Janit
**This is a large file, please be patient when downloading - it depends upon your connection speed.**
Fairy gardening has captivated the imagination of gardeners throughout the countryside as people are cleaning out old wheelbarrows and clearing forgotten beds in the garden to make way for these tiny magical people. Some blame the grandkids to help explain their passion to outsiders, others are more than eager in sharing anything fairy ry and can’t seem to get enough. The mere mention of the word fairy instantly sends the mind spiraling into a fantasy world filled with plants, pretty wings and sparkles in the air. It’s such a creative idea too, ripe with magic and bursting with inventiveness and originality.
The fairy presence is interwoven throughout our history and reaches back for centuries in almost every culture. Some regard them as angels that have come from heaven to help us. Others don’t think about them as mystical beings until we get in the garden or take a walk in the forest but, aren’t they always there? Have you ever been out alone in a forest or field and felt the presence of something? Have you ever caught something out of the corner of your eye only to turn to look, and it was gone?
Welcome to a romp in the fairy garden as we add a touch of the fae to our miniature garden expertise to bring you a honest and candid view of how to make a believable and realistic fairy garden. It won’t be “if you build it, they will come” sort of thing though because… Wait. Did you hear that little sound just now? It could be your fairy, they are already here and waiting for you.
- 63 MB
- 85 pages
- 14,000 words
- 120 photos
1. This is an ADDENDUM to the Gardening in Miniature book, not a standalone product.
2. This is an ebook, a digital book, not for printing.
3. *May take a few minutes to download depending upon your connection speed.*
4. This pdf does not work on a Kindle tablet.
5. You will receive an email with a link for the download. Click the link in the email. Wait until the file downloads before trying to open it.
6. If you don't know where your downloads go, please Google, "Where is my download on a ______"
and insert your device, ipad, Mac, tablet, computer, etc. into the blank.
7. Four downloads are available, please email us if you need them reloaded at Steve@TwoGreenThumbs.com.
8. Aol.com email addresses may have an issue downloading, if so, please let us know a different email address to send it to.
Recent feedback from our Miniature Garden Society members:
"I did get it and have been enjoying reading it. Thanks for all the good information." - Barb
"Janit - absolutely love the download. Thank you!" - Maria
"Got it and I love it!!!!" - Dori
"The photos are awesome, do more ebooks!" - Laura
- Item #: PDF101