Thymus pseudolanuginosus - Woolly Thyme
A tried and true favorite, Thyme is great to use as an understory plant for the miniature garden bed. Looks great along a pathway or at the edge of the miniature patio or plant it to trail down the edge of a pot or rock wall.
The Woolly Thyme is a wonderful gray green color with reddish colored stems and “woolly” leaves. The light pink flowers in mid summer are sweet against the furry gray matt.
- Full sun to part sun
- Needs good drainage
- Let dry out to barely damp in between watering sessions
- Will spread slowly the first year, more the next year
- Light pink flowers in mid-summer
- Cold zones 5 - 10 or -20F
- Heat zones 9 - 1
- Divide every second or third year to keep it fresh if its in a pot
- An outdoor plant
- Comes in a 4" pot
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout.
We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at email@example.com, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA
- Item #: GCTHYMWO
- Cannot ship to: Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Canada, Cayman Islands, Denmark, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Isle of Man, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Virgin Islands, British