Zmatlik Dwarf Arborvitae - Thuja occidentalis 'Zmatlik'
Zmatlik Arborvitae is a great anchor tree for the miniature garden bed. With its ruggedness and finely textured dark green foliage, it really looks like a big forest tree - but in miniature. It really is a pleasure to grow in a container (at least 12" deep) or right in the garden bed.
- Upright narrow in shape
- Note that the winter color is a deep golden amber
- Hardy to -40F or Zones 2 - 7
- Heat zones 7 - 1
- Growth rate is 2" to 5" per year, closer to 2" here in the Northwest
- Full sun to part sun
- Regular water with well drained soil
- If in a pot, let dry out to barely damp in between to avoid over watering
- If in a pot, shelter from extreme hot sun in late afternoon in the summer
- Comes in a 4” pot
- An outdoor plant
WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
Parcel post takes 7 to 10 days and puts a lot of stress on the trees during transit. We cannot guarantee any plants shipped this way - but it is your choice to make during checkout. We recommend Priority Mail for a safe - and guaranteed - journey.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked to ensure accuracy.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska.
We are certified by the USDA.
- Item #: TOZK1